Pre-Phase: Prepare for Launch.
- Grow online community.
- Grow our platform Testing and Focus Group Pools
- Finish iOS and Android app
Phase 1: Creator Ecosystem for Connecting, Collaborating and Engaging your city.
- Integrate Offline Mode.
- Integrate with blockchain technology.
- Onboard creators and local businesses via Culturebase certificates
- Build stronger relationships with cities and larger city organizations
Phase 2: Fluid ecosystem of Creators- Local Consumers.
- Market to and Onboard Locals looking for creators to make them the things they are looking for
- Grow Opportunity base and Expand Ecosystem of Culturebases
Phase 3: Grow Complete P2P creative economy, including Travelers
- Market to and Onboard Tourists
Phase 4: Enable Creators to become Stakeholders in their community and in our Platform
- Enable creators and active users to vote on where Culturebase profit goes in their communities
- Reward creators with value for great works, works used by Culturebase and for active use of our platform
- Offer investors & most active users stake in our platform
• January 2014
Started C.O.R.E. Culture Group, a real-world platform for creators in Atlanta, GA, to empower creators to commune, collaborate and grow ideas + careers.
• January 2015
Culturebase Idea born to make succeeding as a independent creator easier for people worldwide by building a digital ecosystem.
• January 2016
Completed initial wireframes. Began developing with an outsourced team.
• August 2016
Realized that developing with an outsourced team probably would not work and began recruiting for internal team members.
• Sept. – Dec. 2016
Did more research and onboarded advisors: Armir Mehmeti (Shofur), Ryan Wilson (The Gathering Spot), Lakeysha Hallmon (The Village ATL), Bem Joiner (Center for Civic Innovation), Carolyn Pitt (former Alston & Byrd)
• February 2017
Invited Co-founder, Sam King, to team as Chief Technical Officer
• April 2017
Began re-coding the app with formerly outsourced code.
• Jun. – Sept. 2017
Testing re-code with users.
• December 2017
New iOS Alpha completed and testing began.
• January 2018
Decided we would integrate with blockchain technology.
• March 2018
Began recruiting for more core team members to fulfill blockchain technology, launch and scale our platform.